Lumber

About 75% of the lumber we cut is Northern Red Oak, White Oak, or Tulip Poplar. The other 25% is White Ash, Black Birch, and Red Maple.

These species produce green furniture grade lumber, flooring lumber, railroad ties, and pallet lumber. These products are used domestically as well as exported.

King's Sawmill